Werk je aan een project of initiatief dat (h)erkenning van de schoonmaaksector verdient, mis dan de sluitingsdatum van The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards niet. Deze is opgeschort van 22 juli naar woensdag 1 augustus. Hierna het Engelstalige persbericht van de organisatie van The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards.
The professional cleaning sector employs millions of people across Europe and plays a vital role in health, wellbeing, image and perception. The European Cleaning & Hygiene Awards is the only pan-European programme that recognises and celebrates the high standards of excellence in all areas, and at all levels, in the professional cleaning sector. Open to manufacturers, suppliers and distributors from all over Europe, there’s no excuse not to share your success and take on the best in the industry!
Each of the 11 categories available to enter has been carefully selected to cover the entire cleaning and hygiene industry, from sustainability and technology, to training and diversity:
- Best Use of Smart Technological Solutions by Service Providers
- Commitment to and Investment in Training (Sponsored by Greenspeed)
- Excellence in Client and Contractor Partnerships (Sponsored by Igefa GmbH)
- Distributors Excellence in Added Value Initiatives (Sponsored by Lucart Professional)
- Sustainability – Best practice (Sponsored by Werner and Mertz)
- Initiative Raising the Profile of the Professional Cleaning Sector
- Technological Innovation of the Year
- Workforce – Commitment to Diversity
- Leader of the Year (Sponsored by Truvox International)
- Rising Star Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Sponsored by Ceris Burns International)
The awards, founded by European Cleaning Journal and organised by Environment Media Group, are now in their third year. The glittering awards ceremony this year will take place on 15 November 2018 in Berlin. To enter visit: http://www.echawards.com/enter. Other sponsors this year include 3M, Amsterdam RAI, Clean Machines 24, Kenter, and Vectair Systems. The silver sponsor is Lucart.