Vacature: sales representative Belgie en Nederland Buzil
Buzil is a highly proficient problem solver and reliable partner of choice for top-notch and efficient professional cleaning across virtually all domains. Drawing upon a wealth of experience that spans in excess of 100 years, Buzil develops, produces and distributes new cleaning and maintenance products on an ongoing basis, catering to the most stringent requirements. In addition to its German headquarters in Memmingen, the company has an effi cient, global network of branches and sales offices.
As part of our continued thrust on internationalisation, we are to fi ll the position of an
Sales Representative (m/f)
for the region Northern Belgium (Vlaanderen) / Netherlands
The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and maintaining all segments in the assigned territory. He will drive sales in the defined markets and build relationships by providing customers with innovative products, sales demos, regular service and ongoing training.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
– acquiring customers in the cleaning environment and defined major customers, to estab-lish business alliances with sustainable future value for our company;
– supporting and advising the distribution partners and their sales teams regarding application technologies and Buzil services;
– implementing the agreed activities as part of the Business Plans with the local distributors;
– active cooperation in implementing and applying Buzil sales and promotion programs;
– supporting the export activities with regard to the specific requirements of the various countries;
– organizing and providing seminars for customers, sales and distributor employees to reach an in-depth specialization;
– implementing and supervising the Buzil Service Concept in the given area of responsibility;
– active collaboration with the Buzil internal departments, e.g. Sales and Marketing;
– timely preparation and delivery of the defined reports;
– collecting and providing competitive information of the local markets;
– providing active support to management for applying and implementing our market strategies.
The Sales Representative will report directly to the Sales Manager Benelux.
– 3-5 years professional experience in sales and application technology with regard to professional cleaning products, applications or alike experiences;
– in-depth knowledge of the following languages in writing, reading and conversation: Dutch, French and English as a must, ideally also German;
– commitment, responsibility & accountability, high degree of self-motivation, self-confidence, strong customer and service orientation;
– professional presentation skills, including with larger groups;
– distinct technical understanding;
– strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– willingness to travel as a prerequisite for this position.
What we have to offer
Alongside the leeway to exercise your remit independently and give free rein to your ideas, as a family-run enterprise, we offer you a corporate culture that we live by, with fairness, respect, appreciation and open dialogue at its core. Performance-based remuneration is a given for us, as is a company vehicle and home offi ce facilities. By virtue of a personnel policy that is aligned with the various phases of life, we support our employeesâ€˜ work-life balance and nurture open dialogue in both areas in the course of regular discussions with our employees.
If so, please send your detailed application documents â€“ in German or English â€“ complete with your CV to:
BUZIL-WERK Wagner GmbH & Co. KG
e-mail applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Department, Ms Rossi | Fraunhoferstrasse 17 | 87700 Memmingen